As we begin our 2020 Fall sports and marching band season, we have created plans to meet the most recent orders and mandates by the State of Pennsylvania. We thank you in advance for your willingness to work together so that we can provide safe venues for our student-athletes and musicians.
- Outdoor events are limited to 250 people or 1/2 of maximum capacity. Gathering limitations include all players, coaches, medical personnel, security, officials, game help, all other essential personnel, and spectators.
- All individuals present at the school facility including coaches, officials, students on the sideline, spectators (ages of 2 and older) must comply with the face-covering order (mask or face shield) and social distancing guidelines. No exceptions. Anyone who refuses to adhere to our guidelines will be asked to leave.
- Student-athletes will receive two (2) sport passes for all home sponsored events.
- A valid sport-specific pass will be required for entry into a sponsored event.
- There will be NO charge for admission.
While we understand that our playing areas may be visible outside of the fence, we are respectfully requesting that you view the event through the live stream coverage. In order to hold events for our students, your cooperation is needed or we risk the cancellation of events, and/or sanctioning of teams or the school district and its personnel.
We are looking forward to a successful competition season! Go Canners!