Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Upper Adams district logo

Logo Title


Sending Transcripts

Download this sheet or pick up one of the infamous "Pink Sheets" from the College Adviser's door. Fill out all necessary information and return to the College Adviser.

If you are an alumni in need of a transcript...

Download the transcript request form and return it to the High School Guidance Office.  

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.