Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Upper Adams district logo

Logo Title



Who is my child's guidance counselor?

 Check the Counselor Contact Info page for information regarding which counselor is responsible for which grade.

I'm an alumni and need to get a transcript from BHS. How do I get a transcript? 

You will need to complete a transcript request form and return to the BHS Guidance Office.

How do I schedule a parent-teacher conference?

Contact Kyle Flook in the Guidance Office. See the Contact Info page for her information. 

When is the next SAT or ACT?

See the Testing Info page for upcoming dates and how to register. 

How do I qualify for honor roll?

Distinguished:  All A's
First: A's and B's
Second: No grade lower than a C, with report card average of at least 83%
Advanced courses are weighted for honor roll