Week # 1 (April 1st-3rd)
1. Name Folder
- Build your name with letters and trace you name each day. For an additional challenge write your name on the back of your name sheet with a model or independently!
2. Pick one task from your task box/bag.
3. Read with an adult or sibling for 15 minutes.
1. Watch the read aloud- Click the link below
2. Complete the weekly activity
- Hunt for the animals that we saw in the story! (Fly, Spider, Bird, Cat, Dog, Cow, and Horse)
- Take a picture to send to Mrs. Weigle!
Visit the specials teachers' websites to find activities for Pysical Education (Colleen Gaston), Music (Patricia Fetrow), Art (Shawn Heiges), and Library (Laura Glassman).