Mission and Goals
The Upper Adams School District provides challenging and inspiring educational opportunities, empowering each student to be a responsible and productive individual.
All students college and career ready.
A commitment to the success of each student by emphasizing:
- essential curriculum through high quality instruction
- analysis of data to make decisions in the best interest of students
- the use of a variety of assessments to identify student needs and measure student progress
- ongoing assessment is necessary to improve student achievement
A commitment to providing training for staff in the areas of:
- analyzing data to improve and clearly focus classroom instruction
- literacy instruction for all teachers in all subjects at all levels
- motivating students
- nurturing interpersonal and social skills for all students
Public education is a shared responsibility
Students will need a variety of skill sets to be equipped for an ever-changing global society
High expectations for staff will result in continuous improvementSetting high expectations for each student helps them to achieve continuous improvement and to meet their full individual potentialSelf-discipline is critical to learningA safe, clean, secure, and supportive environment is essential to learningA successful school district requires an involved and supportive community Parent and guardians must ensure that children arrive at school ready to learn