Welcome Upper Adams Volunteers!
Volunteers play a vital role in supporting the staff, students, and programs of the Upper Adams School District. We are very thankful that you have expressed an interest in volunteering in our district.
The following documents must be on file with the school you will volunteer in prior to your first day of service:
- Completed Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Either an Upper Adams School District FBI Clearance Exemption Form or FBI Fingerprinting certification
- Report of Criminal History from the Pennsylvania State Police
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form
- Confidentiality Agreement Form
- Tuberculosis Test Form
After you have turned in your paperwork, your information will be submitted to the School Board for approval. You MUST have board approval before you are able to volunteer.
Again, thank you for your interest in serving as volunteer with the Upper Adams School District. These new volunteer clearance requirements further support the Upper Adams School District commitment to providing a safe, secure learning environment for students. You can find all of the clearance forms located under Volunteer Clearance Forms.For questions please read our Volunteer Policy 916.1 Here, or contact the office at the school you wish to volunteer in.