Upper Adams School District is pleased to announce a new partnership with Kelly Education for the hiring of all substitutes and permanent instructional assistants (paraprofessionals).
Applications are now being accepted for employment with Kelly Education for all positions listed below:
- Substitute Teachers
- Substitute Secretarys
- Substitute Instructional Assistants
- Substitute Nurses
- Permanent positions for Instructional Assistants and Study Hall Aides
2022-2023 openings for Kelly Education positions at UASD:
- (1) Part-time Instructional Assistant (Perm) - UAIS
- (1) Behavior Intervention Instructional Assistant (Perm) - UAIS
- (3) Building Substitute Teacher - UAIS, BIES, and BHS/UAMS
- (1) Study Hall Aide - UAMS
- (1) Learning Support Instructional Assistant
- (2) Learning Support Instructional Assistants
CLICK HERE to apply directly to Kelly Education (please note that permanent position applicants must use the same substitute application provided in the link). See the flier below for more information about Kelly Education, or call 800-991-5157 for assistance with the application process.
If you would like to substitute for the rest of the 2021-2022 school year, you must apply through our current substitute service, Educational Staffing Services (ESS) by clicking here.
Representatives from Kelly Education Services will be at the Biglerville High/Middle School Library on June 29 from 12:00pm - 3:00pm and on July 28 from 10:00am - 2:00pm. If you are interested in substituting for UASD, or are interested in a permanent support position, please stop by to speak with a Kelly recruiter.